New Construction HVAC Installation
Mike Bryant Heating & Cooling offers a wide variety of services to the Shawnee homeowners we work with, and one of our specialties is the installation of HVAC systems for new constructions. Our expert HVAC Installation is often sought out by building contractors to provide these services, and our reputation is built on reliability, thorough attention to detail, and the high quality workmanship that provide at every job.
Whether you need a heating and cooling system installed in a brand new project or for a remodeling project for your home, our HVAC Contractor will always be ready and eager to get the job done right.
The Importance of Proper Design
Our Heating & Cooling Installation professionals will design every new heating and air conditioning system so that they’re perfect for your Shawnee home. This will reduce the amount of repairs that you need for the system, make maintenance easier, and keeping your utility costs as low as possible. We’ll make sure that the equipment matches your home’s requirements precisely.
HVAC System Options
Homeowners have a wide variety of choices when they’re selecting heating and cooling systems. There are a number of different systems and configurations which are designed to suit the specific needs of different structural elements, performance expectations, and fuel options. Some of these options include:
- Split Air Conditioners – In new constructions, Shawnee homeowners looking for low noise and high efficiency usually choose to install a split-system air conditioner. The air handler or furnace is placed inside the garage, basement or a dedicated mechanical closet. Refrigerant lines and electrical connections are run to the outdoor condensing unit, which is set in a remote location to reduce noise levels.
- Heat Pumps – A heat pump operates in the same way as an air conditioner, except it includes a reversing valve so that refrigerant can flow in either direction. Heap pumps provide both heating and AC from one single unit. Because heat pumps work by transferring thermal energy, they’re most effective when the outdoor temperatures are above 45°F.
- Furnaces – Furnace models are offered in natural gas, fuel oil and propane varieties. A natural gas furnace is the most common residential heating appliance. The fuel is usually inexpensive, and the delivery infrastructure is available in most metropolitan areas.
Our HVAC Installation Process
After you’ve decided on the new equipment you need for your home, the installation on the new HVAC system can begin. The first thing that we’ll do is conduct an onsite inspection to ensure that the construction conditions are reflected in the mechanical plan.
We know that any construction projection ban be a major disruption in the lives of you and your family, so our professionals always work to get the job done quickly. However, we’ll never sacrifice quality workmanship in favor of a speedy job.
After the installation is complete, we’ll test the system to ensure that there are no problems with the effectiveness or efficiency.
- How Heating Repairs and Maintenace Can Save You Money
It's extremely important to keep your heating unit in excellent condition at all times, and having frequent maintenance and repairs performed on your heating system is one of the best ways to save money on the utility costs in your home. Not only will maintenance and repairs ensure that your heating unit has the longest…Read More
- Is Indoor Air Quality A Concern For Your Home?
As a homeowner, your goal is to get through those tasks you have on your to-do list, not add to them. So it can be tempting to ignore the fact that one of the things that you should be including on that list is working towards improving the indoor air quality of your home. It…Read More