It’s Heating Tune-Up Time In Kansas!
On December, 16, 2018
If your Kansas heating equipment hasn’t been tuned-up yet, it’s time to get it done. The temperatures are currently still comfortable, but it won’t be long until you need to turn on that furnace.
A furnace or boiler is just like any other machine, it needs to be maintained. A heating tune-up prepares your equipment for the coming cold season.
Here are some reasons why you should get a tune-up:
- Extends Furnace Life
- Prevents Breakdowns
- Achieves Better Energy Efficiency
- Limits Repairs
Prepare Your Heater Now With A Tune-Up
Did you know that heaters are at their most vulnerable after sitting idle for months on end? It’s true. In fact, when the heating equipment in any city is first turned on for the season, it’s the busiest time for heating repair contractors. This is because machines are built to run if they sit idle and collect dust for months at a time, they are strained when turned on. This is true for a vehicle, lawn mower, boat, or any other machine.
Here’s What What To Expect From A Heating Tune-Up Service
If you’ve never had a heating tune-up, you might not know what all is involved. First, let us tell you that many people discover that the service is less expensive than they thought.
At Mike Bryant, we perform comprehensive heating tune-ups to ensure your furnace or boiler is properly prepared for the winter.
Here’s a look at what we do:
- With a gas heater, the gas systems will be thoroughly tested and checked for safety. On electric heating systems, the electrical wiring will be properly inspected and tested. This ensures the equipment is safe to use.
- The Pilot light will be lit so the furnace or boiler can be checked and made ready to use.
- The condition of the entire heating system will be assessed giving you the information you need to know about how long it should last and what repairs need to be done.
- We make sure the necessary parts will need to be lubricated and cleaned.
- Your Shawnee heating tune-up may involve adjusting parts if needed.
- The condensate line will be tested and unclogged if needed.
- The unit will be turned on and the temperature of the treated air coming from the vents will be tested.
- The thermostat will be checked and tested.
- A number of other system checks and tests may be performed depending on your equipment.
Call Mike Bryant Heating & Cooling LLC For A Heating Tune-Up Today
If you live in any area we serve, call us to schedule your heating tune-up today. It’s the time of year when the weather will soon be cold enough to use the heater. Let us ensure your furnace or boiler is ready to keep you comfortable. Just let us know if you have any questions and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
What you can expect from Mike Bryant HVAC:
- More Than 3 Decades of Industry Experience
- We Work On All Types Of Heating Systems
- Licensed in all Kansas City Metro Areas
- Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed